Monday, January 4, 2010

Penn State Fan on Iowa vs. GT

Quote of the week from UGA friend:
I talked to one of my favorite UGA fans Brian at church on Sunday. [Why is he one of my favorites? Because he isn’t a huge homer of UGA or the SEC. I think this is largely because he works with a VT and PSU fan.] Anyway, I was told that the PSU fan he works with said, “GT will not have success against a disciplined Big Ten defense like Iowa. GT cannot handle the disciplined defense of the Big Ten.” Sounds crazy to us, I know, but remember everybody thinks their conference is the best or one of the best. That is why I try to read articles and look at the facts because I just don’t want to be a homer. It would make me feel bad about myself to be accused of that. It’s like when people call Christians stupid. I have hard facts to support my faith in Christ. Faith always boils down to believing what you can’t see, however there is substantial evidence to support Christianity.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a fact or nonhomer opinion? We want to read it, then.