Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Jonathan Dwyer 4 lbs Lighter and Speedier for 2009

With all of the media days and interviews of Jonathan Dwyer it reminds me of a movie or UGA last year. Point being: I hope the GT football team is working just as hard this year as they did last year.

So Dwyer wants to be called "D-Train" and he is down to 227 lbs with better speed than last season.

The Legacyx4: Jon "D-Train" Dwyer??:

"Derek Bloodworth Milledgeville Ga.: CONGRATULATIONS on last season and ACC PLAYER of the YEAR !! D-TRAIN ? DIESEL ? What is your NICKNAME ?

Jonathan: I like "D-Train". I know they used "Diesel" in the media guide, but I like "D-Train" better.

Ed, Atlanta: where is your weight and speed compared to end of regular season '08?

Jonathan: Right now I weigh 227. I probably weighed around 230, in the low 230s, at the end of last season. My speed has improved from last season.
"

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a fact or nonhomer opinion? We want to read it, then.