Sunday, July 26, 2009

A little Smack Talk by VT Player About GT's Offense

I like it! This reminds me of the Oklahoma player talking about shutting down the Gators before this year's NC game:)

Bring it "D-Train"

Opponents scheming to stop Jackets ajc.com:
"Virginia Tech safety Kam Chancellor said that during a film session he think he has figured out what Tech is going to do, just from the blocking schemes.

“I can tell run, pass, who’s getting the ball,” Chancellor said.

“If they keep it like that, then we’re all good.”

Georgia Tech B-back Jonathan Dwyer was skeptical.

“I can’t even figure that out,” Dwyer said. “So he’s got me on that one. If he thinks that, we’ll see when we play.
“He’s about to read offenses, he’s an experienced guy. I think that we’ll see when we play how much he knows and how much more experience we come out as an offense
.”"

Bookmark and Share








No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a fact or nonhomer opinion? We want to read it, then.